- Please allow for a one week production time; all pieces are made to order
- Please contact email@example.com with all of your custom requests. I love sourcing unique gemstones and creating bespoke designs that cater to you or someone special in your life
- All rings are made in North American ring sizes. To convert your ring size to the North American equivalent please refer to this chart.
- To be certain you're ordering the right ring size it's best to have your finger sized in person by a professional jeweller.
- If this isn't an option, you can use a printable ring sizing template like this to determine ring size. Make sure you're printing at 100% scale.
- Items are shipped via Canada Post or FedEx.
- Cost of shipping is paid for by the customer.
- International orders are subject to customs and duty which are not the responsibility of Erica Leal Jewellery.
Brass and Bronze Jewellery
- Brass is a lovely metal, but if you are sensitive to some metals, it might be within your best interest to consider silver or gold jewellery.
- It’s not recommended to frequently get your brass jewellery wet, to exercise in it or wear it to bed.
- The best way to keep brass jewellery tarnish free is to store it in the airtight container or bag.
- Use gentle dish soap, lukewarm water and a cotton swab to clean your brass jewellery. Use a silver polishing cloth to bring back the shine to your piece.
- Do not use anything abrasive to clean your jewellery.
- Tarnish is a dark layer that forms over time on the surface of metal when it's exposed to the elements. Therefore, it is recommended to store your silver jewellery in a sealed plastic bag and to avoid getting it wet.
- To clean your silver jewellery, use non-abrasive dish soap, lukewarm water and a soft toothbrush or cotton swab. Use a silver polishing cloth to bring back the shine to your jewellery quickly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make an exchange.
- Exchanges are accepted within 5 days of receiving an order as long as the product has not been worn or damaged.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping (padded envelope) and/or additional labour or material costs involved in an exchange.
- Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding returns.