- Please allow for one week production time, all pieces are made to order
- Items are shipped via Canada Post or FedEx
- Cost of shipping is paid for by customer
- International orders are subject to customs and duty.
- Brass is a lovely replacement for gold but if you are sensitive to some metals it might be within your best interest to consider silver jewellery.
- All brass jewellery has been coated with a protective anti-tarnish finish to help prevent skin discolouration and oxidization.
- It is not recommended to frequently get your brass jewellery wet, exercise in it or wear it to bed.
- The best way to keep brass jewellery tarnish-free is store it in the plastic bag provided
- Use a gentle dish soap, lukewarm water and cotton swab to clean your brass jewellery.
- Do not use anything abrasive to clean your jewellery.
- Tarnish is a dark layer that forms over time on the surface of metal when it is exposed to the elements. It is recommended to store your silver jewellery in a sealed plastic bag and to avoid getting it wet.
- Clean your silver jewellery with a non-abrasive dish soap, lukewarm water and a soft toothbrush or cotton swab. Silver polishing clothes can be purchased from most jewellery stores and work very well on brass and silver.
- Returns are accepted within 7 days of receiving you purchase as long as the product has not been worn or damaged.
- Exchanges are accepted within 14 days of receiving a purchase as long as the product has not been worn or damaged.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping (padded envelope) and/or additional labour or material costs involved in an exchange.
- Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding returns.
- At the moment we are not accepting custom orders.