- Please allow for a one week production time; all pieces are made to order
- Please contact email@example.com with all of your custom requests. I love sourcing unique gemstones and creating bespoke designs that cater to you or someone special in your life
- All rings are made in North American ring sizes. To convert your ring size to the North American equivalent please refer to this chart.
- To be certain you're ordering the right ring size it's best to have your finger sized in person by a professional jeweller.
- If this isn't an option, you can use a printable ring sizing template like this to determine ring size. Make sure you're printing at 100% scale.
- Items are shipped via Canada Post or FedEx.
- Cost of shipping is paid for by the customer.
- International orders are subject to customs and duty which are not the responsibility of Erica Leal Jewellery.
- Though gold is the easiest jewellery metal to care for it is still recommended that you remove your jewellery when exercising or partaking in forceful activities where your piece will come in contact with steel (lifting, using heavy hand tools etc.). Steel is a harder metal than any gold alloy and repeated forceful contact can lead to your jewellery being scratched, misshapen or broken
- Avoid wearing your jewellery to bed or in the shower.
- Clean your gold piece with lukewarm water, a gentle dish soap (non-detergent) and an extra soft toothbrush or q-tip.
- Keep you jewellery away from strong chemicals.
- Take you gold jewellery to a professional jewellery or use the polishing cloth provided to shine your piece. Do no use any chemical cleaning products.
Brass and Bronze Jewellery
- Brass is a lovely metal, but if you are sensitive to some metals, it might be within your best interest to consider silver or gold jewellery.
- It’s not recommended to frequently get your brass jewellery wet, to exercise in it or wear it to bed.
- The best way to keep brass jewellery tarnish free is to store it in the airtight container or bag.
- Use gentle dish soap, lukewarm water and a cotton swab to clean your brass jewellery. Use a silver polishing cloth to bring back the shine to your piece.
- Do not use anything abrasive to clean your jewellery.
- Tarnish is a dark layer that forms over time on the surface of metal when it's exposed to the elements. Therefore, it is recommended to store your silver jewellery in a sealed plastic bag, avoid getting it wet or exposing it to extreme heats.
- To clean your silver jewellery, use non-abrasive dish soap, lukewarm water and a soft toothbrush or cotton swab. Use a silver polishing cloth to quickly bring back the shine to your jewellery.
- Avoid getting your inlay jewellery wet in any way.
- Do not expose your inlay jewellery to excessive heat.
All pieces are made to order and all sales are final.